jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Reflexión.

      After performing all these activities, I noticed that the English language can be enriched in an impressive manner. Through this course I learned many important grammatical tools in the language, and learned to create and give life to the blog online that allowed me to share all my homework assignments with you. I thanks prof. Doris Molero for having given all her knowledge with us and have made ​​this course an enjoyable and memorable experience. Thank you very much prof.

 

   Well, classes both in the classroom and the laboratory were very rich, because in the room learned throughout the course content through slides and explained by the teacher in the lab we placed all that knowledge into practice through the blog, which was a great digital tool to share all our knowledge to future readers.

   Because all the knowledge I can say with confidence that I have greater English proficiency and even greater desire to continue studying and practicing in the future. The technique used by Professor Doris Molero I loved it and suggest you continue to apply in future classes and students who put a lot of effort and desire because it's worth the experience
Greetings....

Ing. Katherina Rodríguez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario